My love for essential oils runs deep. Integrating them into my day is effortless. They help to keep our home environment calm, they boost immunity and fight infection, they balance hormones, the effect they have on improving mental, physical, and emotional well being is exceptional. Using them either aromatically and/or topically is something that I look forward to every day.
I’ve found that Young Living essential oils are the highest quality essential oils, and the only brand I trust! Over the past two decades, Young Living has researched and perfected their seed to seal process that treats the world’s finest essential oils. Young Living essential oils verify the most beneficial seed species, follow pure cultivating practices, participate in the entire distillation process, and implement rigorous testing for quality.
These are just a few of my favorite Essential oils and the health benefits they possess:
Reduces anxiety and emotional stress
Heals burns and wounds
Restores skin complexion and helps to reduce acne
Slows aging with powerful antioxidants
Improves eczema and psoriasis
Helps with hair growth by stimulating the scalp
Helps to relieve anxiety
Improves mental clarity
Helps to alleviate headaches and migraines
Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
Great as a household cleaner
Supports the immune system
Helps to clear up acne
Analgesic – relieves colds, fevers, headaches, and migraines
Expectorant – helps to relieve coughs
Boosts immune system
Thieves – Is a combination of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, radiate, and rosemary
Helps to relieve a cough and colds
Strengthens immune system
Helps to increase concentration and alertness
* I like to diffuse lemon oil after school to help the boys stay calm and focused while doing homework*
Insect repellent – added to a few drops of peppermint and eucalyptus oils
Helps to relieve fevers – diffuse + rub bottoms of feet with peppermint
Hair – helps to build strong, healthy shiny hair
Teeth whitener – peppermint +coconut oil + lemon
Antiseptic properties – great for acne-prone skin or skin that has hyperpigmentation
Reduces stomach aches
Soothes digestive issues
Improves mental focus
Clears the respiratory tract
Help with skin issues – acne and hyperpigmentation
Anti-aging, wrinkle fighter, acne, acne scarring
Stretch marks and age spots
Cold and flu
Cold and flu relief
Helps to relieve stress and negative emotions
Helps to balance hormones
Helps with anxiety
High levels of PMGs ( platinum group minerals)
Helps with acne and acne scars
Boosts respiratory function
Improves the health of the skin and hair
Lowers blood pressure
Where To Start with Essential Oils:
If you are new to using oils and/or you want to start incorporating them every day, I recommend you go the route of becoming a distributor and purchasing a WHOLESALE MEMBERSHIP with a Premium Starter Kit. This kit offers a collection of 11 everyday oils that are extremely versatile and will create a beautiful foundation from which to start your journey. Details for wholesale members are outlined for you below:
The Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop includes:
- Dewdrop Diffuser
- Premium Essential Oils Collection;
- Lavender 5 ml
- Peppermint 5 ml
- Lemon 5 ml
- Copaiba 5 ml
- Thieves 5 ml
- Panaway 5 ml
- R.C. 5 ml
- Purification 5 ml
- Di-Gize 5 ml
- Frankincense 5 ml
- Northern Lights Black Spruce 5 ml
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier 1 oz
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards (5 English/5 French)
- 10 Love it? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red 2 oz samples
- Product Guide (English)
- Optional Add-on: Complimentary French Product Guide can be added to new enrollment orders or existing member orders in the Virtual Office. The guide can be found under item #38490308P. Limit one per account.
- Essential Families team membership with continuing education.
- 24% discount off your oils!
- No monthly fees, just a yearly minimum purchase of $50 which is covered by your kit the first year.
- You never have to sell as wholesale, but the option is there if you want to bring in income for your family or if you are eager to get your oils paid for. This commission is completely optional.
- Ability to enroll in Young Living’s Essential Rewards program, a way to get a free product if you know you’ll be ordering throughout the year or if you want to build up your holistic medicine cabinet.
If you are wanting to try one or two oils but are not interested in getting a discount or team membership, you can purchase as a RETAIL CUSTOMER. This will enable you to get Young Living products shipped right to your door. But keep in mind, the wholesale membership opportunities will not be provided to you through a retail membership.
How to order Young Living Oils:
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE Young Living family: to set up your Young Living account. My number should be under both sponsor & Enroller ID, but if for some reason it does not show up, please enter 3680806. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me personally. I am happy to help assist you with getting your Young Living account set up!